Work that has currently been released for Guild Wars 2, unreleased content currently under NDA, Models © ArenaNet
Teddy Bear Stick
Original concept by Tamara Bakhlycheva
Keywords Studios | Lakshya Digital - 10/2015 - Present
ArenaNet - 4/2014 - 4/2015
Character Art Intern - Created Armor, and Hairstyles for Guild Wars 2 and it’s first expansion: Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns
Sword and Spirit Software - 10/2011 - Present
Lead Character Artist - Freelance for work an indie horror game where I’m in charge of making 3d characters from concept to high poly sculpts and game-ready models.
Crivella West - 4/2011 - 9/2013
Graphic/Web Designer - Maintained website code and graphics, developed UI prototypes for company’s flagship product.
Easley-Dunn Games - 9/2012 - 12/2012
3d Artist Intern - Created multiple cinematic character models and hand-painted textures for the promotional video of an iOS game.
- Low and high poly 3D modeling using 3D Studio Max and Maya
- Sculpting high resolution meshes in Zbrush
- Retopology and per-pixel painting in 3D-Coat
- Concept ideation, digital painting, 3d textures and graphic design using Photoshop
- Engine work using Unreal 3 and Unreal Developer’s Kit (UDK)
- Project management using SCRUM and Agile methodology
Character Art Boot Camp - 5/2012 - 8/2012
Was part of an intensive 8 week character art course taught by industry professionals that was designed to strengthen 3d modeling and texturing skills
Art Institute of Pittsburgh - 8/2007- 8/2010