My name is Alexandra Jackson, I am a Character Artist living near Seattle, WA. I have worked in the industry for over 5 years on a variety of projects. My goal as a professional creative is to collaborate with a team on interesting and challenging projects. I always look to continue improving my skills through learning and working with others.
• A short term contract working on an update for AltspaceVR’s avatar system
• Developed new assets and ported over existing ones to the new art direction, assets included various articles of clothing and hairstyles.
• Helped solidify the production pipeline for avatar creation and visual style
• Created multiple templates, alphas and building volumes to help ensure ramping up could go smoothly, assets could be created quickly, consistently and efficiently.
• Worked with tech art to troubleshot problem areas in the pipeline, making sure the plugins, filters and scripts are easy to use and user friendly.
• Provided support for outsourcing to ensure that external vendors can get ramped up as quickly as possible and help reduce the number of iterations.
Art directed, gathered and created visual reference and well documented pre-production, to ensure assets are created at the highest level and achieved quick client approval
Managed outsourcing to polish and direct 3d models to meet the strict specifications of AAA clients
Solved artistic and technical problems by creating pipelines and workflows to streamline asset creation on a tight timeline
Prioritized efficiency to meet AAA client expectations with a low number of iterations
Owned the creation of 3d assets to be the quality bar for the outsourcing team
Constantly provided concise direct feedback, yielding results and providing opportunities for outsource artists to learn
• Kingdom Hearts 3
• Spyro Reignited Trilogy
• Brass Tactics
• Unannounced projects under NDA
Created armor and hairstyles for Guild Wars 2 and it’s first expansion Heart of Thorns
• Guild Wars 2 (post launch content)
• Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns